At the hotel
Le Mans Country Club offers you a wide variety of activities:
- Bocce ball
- walks in the woods...
- European Equestrian Center, click here for more information
- Golf, click here for more information
- The 24 Hours of Le Mans is home to not only the track of the legendary endurance sports car race since 1923, but also the Le Mans Classic vintage car race, click here for more information.
- L'Arche de la nature, click here for more information
- Papéa Parc - 35 attractions, click here for more information
- Le Mans Old Town Quarter. Dotting the former capital of Maine County are myriad architectural jewels dating back to the Plantangenet Period. Among them include City Hall, whose walls and windows once formed the private residences of Plantangenet counts and sovereign rulers, the Saint Pierre-la-Cour stately chapel, once the place of worship for Maine Province’s counts, the cathedral’s nave, Saint-Pierre-de-la-Couture Abbey…
We highly recommend meandering in and out of the city streets only to discover the wealth of cobblestone stairwells, timber-framed homes, private mansions, squares, churches and 7,000-year-old standing stones.
Tourism Office website: www.lemans-tourisme.com/dnn/